Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Date with my man

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, I know we did. Robbie and I just went on a little date to see the new movie, Black Swan, which was really great (Hooray for $5 Tuesdays at the Nickelodeon!). It's a psychological thriller about a ballerina (Natalie Portman) and how she copes with the pressures of being the lead dancer in swan lake. Natalie Portman does a really great job and I was surprised to see how talented a dancer she was so I did a little research online to read about her background. In the process I found some interesting facts including that she was born in Jerusalem, she has a degree in psychology from Harvard, and perhaps most interesting of all: she announced yesterday that she is engaged to the choreographer from Black Swan and they are expecting a baby! Since she is not showing yet, we are probably at similar pregnancy stages, so I get to be pregnant with Natalie Portman (sort of) hehe.

Natalie Portman Engagement and Pregnancy Announcement
Interesting Natalie Portman Biography on Wikipedia

Natalie Portman in Black Swan

Besides seeing Black Swan, Robbie and I also enjoyed doing some yoga together this evening. Robbie got me a much needed yoga bolster and blanket for Christmas, so now I can have the extra support I need doing Asanas throughout my pregnancy. It felt really good, and its nice doing yoga with my lover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment