Sunday, June 5, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

Saturday evening Robbie and I had a maternity photo shoot. The pictures were taken by our friend Kate (of Kate Crabtree Photography), and we are just so fortunate that she was willing to so this for us. Kate is an amazing photographer and she made us both feel incredibly comfortable, confident, and radiant. I was really quite nervous before she got to our house because I never really like how pictures of me come out, but I was really able to trust her and let loose and had a great experience. So thank you so much Kate! These are pictures we will cherish and be proud to share as memories of these amazing time in our lives.

We went to two different locations. The first was Gilsland Farm, which is a wildlife sanctuary in Falmouth that I used to study woodchuck behavior in during college. The second one was Fortunes Rocks, which is my favorite beach to go to and one that we frequented when I was a kid. In these photos I am 32 weeks pregnant.

Please make sure you check out Kate's other work, she is starting to build an impressive portfolio. I would highly recommend her for any of your portrait needs: Kate Crabtree Photography (The link to the post featuring our photos is http://www.katecrabtreephotography.com/2011/06/05/jasmin-and-robbie-bangor-maine-portrait-photography/). Also, if you want a copy of any of these pictures please contact me rather than saving these onto your computer...these are watermarked copies and I can give you the high resolution versions.

This juvenile woodchuck was so cute!
Our cat, Pi, was being a little model while I was changing
Reading Mattimeo by Brian Jacques

3 comments:

  1. Jasmin, these are STUNNING!! I love ALL of them! You are so beautiful! Your belly looks so wonderful! Yea!!! :) Looking forward to seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are soooooo beaurifullllllll!!!! i want a set of all of them, absalutly wonderfull! good job kate! cant even pidk the one i like best :O)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mom you are! I really love these photos, Jasmin! Kate -- you did such a great job capturing Jasmin and Robbie! These made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete