Monday, October 31, 2011

Mattimeo's first Halloween

Mattimeo's first Halloween

Happy Halloween! This was Meo's first holiday! Normally I don't like Halloween; I genuinely dislike being scared. But for some reason having a baby has made Halloween a lot more exciting for me, and I am looking forward to what the other holidays are going to be like.

I think Meo had a fun first Halloween. Here's what we did:
  • We went for a walk around the neighborhood and stopped to look at all the decorations. 
  • We read a Berenstain Bears book about pumpkins and another about trick-or-treating. 
  • Meo helped me to hollow out and carve a pumpkin. 
  • We listened to Halloween music.
  • We went to Memere and Pepere's house to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters and see their costumes.
  • We saw Uncle Brian, Aunt Nicole and cousin Bryce (dressed up for his first Halloween as the cutest lion!).
  • Watched Eloise's Rawther Unusual Halloween.
And here are some photos:

Meo's first Halloween with pumpkins grown in Grammy and Grandpa's garden







Mattimeo helping Mommy gut the pumpkin

Our first Halloween

Going to Memere and Pepere's

Visiting Pepere

Uncle Brian, Bryce, Aunt Nicole and Memere

Cousin Bryce and Mattimeo

Cousins!

Aunt Nicole and Bryce

Bryce's first Halloween too!

My cat-o-lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment