Back when I was 41 weeks pregnant, and was really hoping to get Mattimeo out (he ended up being born one day shy of 42 weeks), I created a playlist titled "Dance the Baby Out". I remember dancing around in the living room, bouncing off the furniture, my usual cautions blown out the window as I danced my heart out. That playlist continued to be helpful after Meo was born. I remember for the first few weeks, he was fussy from about 7 to 11 pm and needed to be kept busy so he wouldn't cry, Robbie and I would take turns dancing with him to that playlist. Robbie and I were reminiscing about those days tonight and decided to have a little dance party. It was fun to go crazy and dance again, I forgot how much fun it was. Meo enjoyed it too! My "Dance the Baby Out" playlist is pretty silly, but I thought I would share it with you anyways (along with non-sassy videos). Maybe it will get you up dancing too! :)
*Don't worry, we don't have him watch the videos, we listen to an iTunes playlist!
Tune-Yards- "Bizness"
Rusted Root- "Send me on my way"
Goldfrapp- "Train"
Lady GaGa- "Bad Romance"
Peaches- "Lovertits"
Fatboy Slim- "Weapon of Choice"
Justin Timberlake- "Damn Girl"
Lady GaGa- "Poker Face"
Bruce Channel- "Hey! Baby"
Aretha Franklin- "Respect"
Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes- "(I've had) The time of my life"
you can go with this and you can go with that!!!you can go with this you can go with that!!!
ReplyDelete