Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First time rolling over!

Tonight Mattimeo rolled over for the first time all by himself. Robbie had just finished giving him a bath and laid him down to give him a massage. He rolled over all by himself from his back to his chest. Both of us were there to witness his first roll, which was amazing.  He then proceeded to roll three more times, and I got the last two times on video.  He is now 15 weeks (3 months) old.  Baby center says that usually babies start rolling as early as 4 months (chest to back) and don't usually roll back to chest until they are 5-6 months old.  So we know Meo must be really strong for his age.  Good job Mattimeo!

(Warning: naked baby!)



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. He is quite something! Thank you for posting...and I can't wait to meet him. Love, Aunt P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! congrats, meo! I love his eyes, too, when he's looking into the camera, they're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Amazing!I think ill just roll over, tonite, Great job Meo!!!!! love you!! sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuute

    ReplyDelete