The past 24 hours have been great! We have done lots of both fun and relaxing stuff. Last night we went to visit my Step-Mom and saw my Aunt Louise and cousin Timmy who were spending the night. We had a delicious meal of homemade quiche, fresh fruits and veggies, and tiny toasts with delicious cheese spread. I even allowed myself to have a few sips of wine, which immediately warmed all my insides upon ingestion. After dinner we watched
Lady and the Tramp, which my parents had gotten Meo for Christmas but had never seen. Sue LOVES dogs, so I knew she would adore this movie. I am really glad we got to watch it all together. One of their dogs, Harley, was very interested in all the barking and howling going on in the movie, so he watched it too. He was so cute! What a lovely way to spend an evening: snuggled up with family, eating ice cream, with a babe nursing and sleeping at my breast, a bunch of cute dogs and a heart-warming movie!
 |
| Aunt Louise and Meo |
 |
| Harley watching "Lady and the Tramp" |
Today was just as lovely. Robbie decided to work from home because his throat was a bit scratchy. Even though he is busy working while he is home, I still enjoy his presence in the house. Also, my Mom came over to visit. We decided it would be good practice for her and Meo if she tried giving him a bottle and putting him down for a nap. She did great! Meo still didn't really like to have his bottle, but he at least drank some of it (1.5 ounces out of 2 ounces). Then she got him to fall asleep on her lap while she rocked in the rocking chair and he slept for a good hour and 45 minutes! We were so pleased. I was able to take a shower, pump some breast milk, have a snuggle session with my cat and brush his teeth, and do a WHOLE HOUR session of yoga while mom held him. I was in heaven! It's been so long since I've gotten to do that much yoga! How wonderful to stretch, to go upside down, to relax, to touch my toes! Afterwards, Mom, Meo and I took a fabulous walk in the snow. Meo loved watching the snow fall.
 |
| My mom giving Meo a bottle |
 |
| Napping with Grammy |
 |
| A walk in the snow |
 |
| Snow falling on Meo |
Speaking of toes, Mattimeo has found his! Just in the last 24 hours he has noticed his cute little feet and can't get enough (when he sitting at least). He likes to pull off his socks, and tonight he was attempting to eat his feet. What a cutie!
 |
| Mattimeo found his feet (4 months old) |
love Harley watching the movie, so cute. Mattimeo! mema can eat you up!! your so adoible!!!!!! this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!!! :O))) love you!
ReplyDelete