I just had some kind of morning, let me tell you! It all started with a "bang" when I rushed Meo into a seated position before he had really gotten settled, all for the sake of a picture. Well, he toppled over and bumped his head. He cried, but stopped within a second of me picking him up so I think it just scared him. I felt so bad! Bad mommy! Here are the pictures (I took them to send to his Grandpa so he could see Meo in the outfit he picked out for him):
 |
| Sitting (5 months) |
Next, after I finished eating a bowl of cereal, I scooped up Meo (he had been sitting in my lap playing blocks) to put my bowl away and Meo managed to grab my full, hot coffee mug off the table and spill it all over my robe and the lightly colored carpet (I'm so thankful it didn't spill on him)! By this time Meo was getting tired and I was going to put him to bed soon, but now I had to clean the rug so it wouldn't stain as well as wash the coffee off myself. So I put Meo in his bouncy chair and attempted to clean the carpet with lots of towels, water and Oxi Clean. Then I hopped in the shower with Meo in his chair in the bathroom with me. Last night, Robbie told me I had "man legs" since I hadn't had the opportunity to shave my legs in a couple of weeks, so I was determined to do it today. Since I doubted I would have time to take two showers in one day when I am lucky if I get two showers a week (lol), I had to shave then and there despite Meo's tiredness. As you can imagine, It was not very relaxing. I had to sing to Meo with the curtain open, otherwise he would protest in a very high, screechy voice. I now have mostly shaven legs with the occasional patch of long "fur"; lovely.
Finally, I get downstairs and lay Meo down to nurse him to sleep, and our cat Pi comes looking for some love. He casually lays on Meo's legs purring. Meo is super excited because he LOVES the cats and they always walk away when he "pats" them. This time, however, Pi was letting Meo pat him. Meo was doing such a good job too! He kept his hands nice and flat and was gently stroking his fur back and forth. I was very pleased and wanted to capture the moment with the camera on my phone. Well, while I was taking pictures, things took a bad turn and Meo got a hold of Pi's ear and proceeded to pinch with his very strong grip (I noticed via photograph). Poor Pi! Thankfully he was a very good kitty and didn't get mad at Meo. He looked horrified, but he allowed me to pry Meo's fingers off and then ran away. He came back within minutes to lay on the other side of me though, so I don't think he was overly traumatized.
 |
| Meo petting Pi |
 |
| Meo yanking Pi's ear! |
Now Mattimeo is sleeping, and while I could try to roll away and get some stuff done, I think I am just going to lay here and recuperate from the mayhem that was this morning.
lol! i feel bad he fell, cause you where trying to send a picture to me. man legs lol Robby ha ha! suprise you didnt cut yourself shaving. porr pi pi1 good kitty! at least you got to get somethings done. :O)))))))
ReplyDeleteAw, it's not your fault, I should have made sure he was stable before I let him go! Poor Meo :(
ReplyDeleteoh man! just one of those days* Sarah
ReplyDelete