So I did.
I don't think I've nursed him while he was completely naked since the day he was born, for the obvious reason that I didn't want to get urinated on. But now I am so thankful that this opportunity presented itself. He is so beautiful! Holding him in my arms against by bare belly, he looked so small and innocent. He just looked so content and peaceful. It's hard to describe, but the moment felt so perfect. He fell alseep there in my arms, and it is the best feeling in the world to know that I can make him feel so safe and loved. I'll be honest, looking at him made me cry tears of bliss. I couldn't love him more.
Being a mother really is the most wonderful thing.
![]() |
| Meo's favorite place to put his hands during nursing (5 months) |

awe sweet!!! hes so loved, and he loves you so much, what a feeling wonderfull!! :O)))))
ReplyDeletemattimeo is so fortunate to have you for parents, starting him off from the day he was born, so bonded
ReplyDeleteso beautiful. thanks for sharing! *Sarah
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm so glad we have had such great success with breastfeeding
ReplyDelete