Half way through another year (2/7/2013)! How can Mattimeo really be 18 months? I feel like it wasn't too long ago, I thought 18 months was so old and so far away for us, and yet here it is. Mr. Meo had his 18 month check-up already which went very well. He is developing wonderfully, his teeth look great, and he's growing into a big strong boy. He had a couple vaccinations (Hep A and Hib, which he didn't care for but we nursed through them and he did fine. At his two year check up he will have one more vaccination then he is done with vaccinations until he is four! Woohoo! Here are is growth stats for this month:
I am not convinced his length is accurate as he was wicked squirmy and had to be measured twice (the first time it looked like he had stayed the same as 3 months ago, which I knew was wrong so we tried again and he was a half inch longer but still squirmy).
Happy 18 months sweet Meo!
Standing in his learning tower, helping me make breakfast
Standing in his learning tower, helping me make breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment