Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Visitors

This past week we have been fortunate to have had lots of people come visit us at our house. Two perks of this are one, I don't have to get both boys in the car four or more times in one day and two, our house seems quite clean. I could get used to this!

Tiffaney, Parker and Abigail

I met Tiffaney in prenatal yoga class back when I was pregnant with Meo and she was pregnant with Parker. Hard to believe that was nearly 3 years ago now! I am glad we have kept in touch, and now I have two boys and she has two beautiful girls. Abigail is just under a month old, and I was so happy to meet her. Meo had fun running around with Parker.




Sarah and Osa

Our good friends Sarah and Osa stopped by for a short visit after lunch to meet baby Link and so Meo and Osa could play. Meo and Osa play really well together, and they had fun running from room to room playing with all of Meo's toys. Meo has been talking about Osa a lot since this visit!


Kasia and Henry

My beautiful (inside and out) friend Kasia came to Maine to bring Henry to his Dad's house. They came early so that Meo and Henry could have some time together. Henry has grown so much in the 6 months since we saw him last, but then so has Meo. I'm so glad they got to play, Henry is so sweet and full of happy energy.






Kasia spent the night after dropping Henry off, and it was one of the best nights I've had in a while. I really needed a girls night! It was full of lots of laughter, catching up, and big bowls of ice cream. Meo got to spend a lot of time with Kasia too, and he loved that. He especially enjoyed their yoga sessions.






In the morning, all of us went snowshoeing together. It took us a little while to get going because Meo was fixated on the neighbors getting ready to go snowmobiling.







Meo decided he wanted to go exploring off of the path and into the wilderness, so we all followed his lead.




"I'm on top of the mountain!"

down dog





helping Mama

It was such a wonderful morning!

Grandparents

Both Grandpa and Mema came for some visits this month, which we are grateful for. We love how close the boys are to their grandparents!





No comments:

Post a Comment