Sunday, March 16, 2014

Photos of 3 month old Link and family




Sledding in our front yard












Being a one car family means there are many days the boys and I practically live out of the car, especially winter.





 Meo nursing after bath time




Reading Peter Pan








Owling (Mama, Meo and Link)











A walk on the frozen lake







sleeping and knitting


shooting hoops while mama jump-ropes



movies
 Music class







I made my the sandwhich I fell in love with when we lived in England: grape and brie



Visiting Sarah, Finn and Osa




Magic!


 Felting with mama







One day Robbie and Jeremy were gone all day to a Netrunner tournament so Sarah and I took the kids to the library and out for hot chocolate at the Gorham Grind. It was a perfect morning!









Meo and Osa holding hands






Music class








Meo was so tired one afternoon that while he was playing independently and I went to check on him, I found him asleep!




Making organic wool dryer balls
















The day Meo took the box of currants out of the cupboard and poured himself a plateful.





One of Meo's favorite activities: pouring!
















Music class


LLBean





Visit from Grandma




For my 29th birthday (and Robbie's 29th birthday next month), we got each other a WiiU since our Wii was broken and we had been borrowing my Mom's for a long time. The boys also made me angel foodcake with organic berrirs and homemade whipped cream and took me out to get my hair cut!





grumpy-about-to-fall-asleep-Link









Learning about shapes




Visiting family

Cheyanne (8 months)




with Pepere

3 months and 8 months; cousins



with Memere



cousins making cookies with the Dads


Cheyanne and Link

cousins!

my boys

Auntie Sam slept over!






No comments:

Post a Comment