Highlights of Link's fourth month:
- Rolling over both ways! The day after he turned four months (3/18) he rolled over belly to back. Within the next couple of days he was rolling back to belly as well. By the end of the month, he was an uncontrollable rolling force to be reckoned with, making diaper changes a challenge by cute. I thought at one point, "If there were no walls, Link might roll around the world". He has since chilled out a little on the constant rolling, but still does roll regularly with grace and spirit.
- Reaches for objects with one hand and is quite precise.
- Laughs more. Especially at Meo...he thinks Meo is hilarious.
- Found his toes! He loves to suck on his toes at every opportunity.
- Is able to support his weight standing up if we hold his hands and will bend his legs up and down in a jumping motion.
- Starting on being able to sit up on his own but will almost immediately either fall on his side or fall forward and chew on his feet.
- VERY interested in what is going on at the dinner table. Tries to grab our plates and silverware and food. Enjoys sucking on the edge of the table.
- Almost always has a big smile on his face. He's a very happy baby!
- Usually has two naps: a morning nap where I usually wear him in the ERGO carrier and an afternoon nap at the same time as Meo (during which I sleep with him on my bed). At night, Robbie usually puts Meo to bed (lays next to him until he falls asleep) and I nurse Link to sleep on the couch while I crochet/knit/read/write/etc). Link stays with us until I go to bed then he sleeps next to me in bed.
- Went on a swing for the first time and loved it (huge smiles).






No comments:
Post a Comment