Here is our monthly photo update. This time of 16 month old Link and 3.75 old Mattimeo.
Playing with Braden and Carter.
Learning how to use block crayons.
Count your Chickens.
Playing with clay.
Link was super excited to say good morning to Meo.
I made the Little Blue Truck.
Ball in the Hallway.
Starting seeds.
Bounce zone with friends and Mema.
Making bread and banana muffins.
Trying to wear diapers on his head.
Playing "Go Fish" with Grandma.
We made volcanoes.
Decorating wooden planes.
Sleepover with Auntie Sam.
Story time at the library.
I made sandpaper letters and numbers for the boys.
Playground with Carter and Braden.
The boys have quite the Planes and Cars collection now.
Puzzle I made for Meo.
Decorating their new "rocketship"
Visit with Mema.
Meo's first self portrait.
Meo asked Robbie to go to the flower section and picked out these flowers for me when they were grocery shopping one day. Such a sweetheart!
Trying baseball for the first time.
Poor, sick Meo, reading books outside with Mama so Link can get some fresh air and exercise.























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment