Sunday, September 11, 2016

Our last Music Together session (spring 2016)

When we ended this session, I didn't think it was going to be our last one. We did music together for over three years and have done every collection. We have had Miss Pauline throughout and loved her. Both boys loved this class, but Link especially did. But as fall got closer we realized there was no way we could swing another term financially and time-wise (Meo would need to spend at least a half day in private school in order for Link and I to go since this term Meo stayed with his friend Noah to play and this fall Noah started kindergarten). So looking back at these pictures and videos was bittersweet. Link is so musical and loved participating in this class. I will miss his excitement and enthusiasm and spending the time together just him and I. Link will still be able to do music with other kids at Earth School this fall, so hopefully he will enjoy that as much.



Sometimes Meo came to class with us.












Link thought it was so funny when the rabbits popped out.






















We will also miss hanging out with our good friends Sharon, Logan and Braden! Braden is off to kindergarten this fall, but Logan and his new baby brother will still be going and we will miss that time with them!












I am so grateful for this program, for all the great songs that we learned and continue to sing all the time in our house. We are thankful for a wonderful teacher and the fun times making music together with other families. We are grateful for the way in which it fostered their love of music. We will miss this class!



No comments:

Post a Comment