If you look closely at this team photo below, you will note something also surprising and special: Coach Robbie! The last place I ever expected to see Robbie was coaching a baseball team. But he was a natural! He was very supportive, took his role seriously (watched the videos and learned the rules), and was awesome at keeping the kids focused and where they needed to be. I was both impressed and proud of him this season.
I just sat on the sidelines and took photos with this cool guy.
Here are some photos from all the games they played this year. Meo came a long way with his throw, got better at fielding the ball and staying in his position, and got to be a pretty good hitter. He even got to practice a little without the tee at the end. We are all very proud of him and loved watching him play.
Also, a big thank you to all his wonderful grandparents for coming to some of his games! Meo loved having you there; it was so special!


No comments:
Post a Comment