Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bald Pate Sibling Hike 2018

Baby Xena going for her first hike up a mountain

Today, my sister, my brother, his partner, all my nieces, my nephew and my family went hiking up Bald Pate Mountain.


Link and Meo had colds so I carried Link up on my back so he wouldn't overdo things.

Babywearing sisters


It was both of my nieces' first time hiking up to a summit; it was pretty cool we all got to do it together.

Having a snack on the summit




Enjoying the view from the summit

Siblings and offspring!


My wolf pup hunting grasshoppers









Holding Xena's hand




I feel so grateful having been able to spend the morning doing one of my favorite things with some of the people I love most. Thanks for a beautiful hike!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day!!! Love that you spent the day together! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete