Now Robbie and I have picked a spot in the house and an outfit that should fit throughout my pregnancy so I can take baby bump pictures that will be easier to see the progression of my growth in. Here is the last few weeks:
 |
| 11 Weeks |
 |
| 12 Weeks |
 |
| 13 Weeks |
Great idea. You just have a baby baby bump. Your boobies are growing. I wonder how big those will get???? HEE HEE
ReplyDeleteHehe my boobs starting growing at first, but they have actually stopped noticeably growing for a few weeks. I wonder if it will pick up again
ReplyDeletewhen the milk comes in lol!!!!
ReplyDeleteJaz! I can't believe you are already in your 2nd trimester! Wow! It's going fast! You look great too, such a cute baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tiff! :) I can't believe it either, it's kind of freaky!
ReplyDelete