Apparently dinosaurs roamed the earth again, and I was fiercely trying to escape from the clutches of a velociraptor. As probably one of the most intelligent, agile, and cruel predators that ever roamed the earth, of course it caught up to me and began to rip me to shreds. The weird part is that some of my family was around and they were talking to the velociraptor, telling it which parts of me to eat next so that I would die faster. It was gruesome beut I felt surprisingly calm. I remember having my nose chewed off along with much of the skin on my face and looking up at the sky trying to memorize it's beauty before the velocirpator chewed out my eyes next. I remember not feeling afraid of dying, only wishing that the animal would rip out something vital next so I wouldn't have to suffer for much longer. The worst part of the dream however was that after I got chewed up a bunch, that segment of the dream would reset and I would once again be whole, pinned under the velociraptor, ready to be be torn apart again. Over and over. I don't know how I felt so calm during it and when I finally woke up to go pee.
![]() |
| Velociraptor ready to feast |

Having to pee in the middle of the night always wakes me up from my dreams...but in a way, it also helps me to remember then. dinosaurs...kind of cool. getting chewed up...kind of frigtening! dream journaling is cool to do too...sweet dreams!
ReplyDeletewow Lauren, if you already have to pee that much at night, I would not be excited to see what would happen if you got pregnant! I bet you would either have to sleep in the bathroom or get a bed pan hehe :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would be as calm as you during that dream! CRAZY!!!
ReplyDelete