Thursday, January 13, 2011

Morning Sickness

I was really excited about breakfast this morning: porridge with fresh strawberries, bananas and milk with a mug of maternity tea. Unfortunately, I immediately through up after eating it all. I am trying so hard to get good healthy foods to this baby, but sometimes it's so hard! I take my time eating in the morning because that's when it's most difficult for me to eat, and I thought I was going to be able to keep it down this time, but I couldn't. So for now I am settling for an organic cheese stick so I at least get something in my belly before I go walk dogs.

3 comments:

  1. have you tried ginger yet?
    xo & feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. My maternity tea has ginger in it, and it usually is really good at helping me get through breakfast in the morning. I'm just having one of those days I guess. I just finished eating a big lunch so hopefully I can keep that down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it might be good to make some ginger tea concentrate. Boil chopped ginger in a small pot of water for like 30 minutes and add lemon. adding it to your tea might help out...who knows.

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete