Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My boys

Robbie sent me this comic the other day saying "The cat in this cartoon makes me think of how I imagine you and Theta interact when I'm not at home". I have to admit, he is not far off! Especially after walking dogs in a snow storm for five hours while being pregnant. Of course I feel like I have to eat, but all I want to do is sleep!
He also sent me this one, which is what Pi does to us at 4 in the morning sometimes.

  
Robbie got these comics from someone's blog: Pancake Pancake Pancake. Here are some actual pictures of my boys:
Lounging: Theta demonstrating his favorite sleep position

Pi

Robbie cuddling with Theta after work

Pi and Theta are the best brothers

3 comments:

  1. <3 to pi and theta, from basil and pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute comics, funny! pi and theta, love awe love eachother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those comics made me LAUGH OUT LOUD
    hahhaa
    CATS I love them so much, I keep thinking about Robin raping them both.

    ReplyDelete