Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The 99 Photos of Christmas

Yes, 99! I know, I'm pretty ridiculous. But I narrowed these down from 600 photos, so really I did a pretty good job of restraining myself! We had a wonderful Christmas this year and I hope all of you did as well. Enjoy!

Making cookies for the Christmas parties:



Some family pictures:





Theta
Gosselin Christmas Party:

Cousins

Sleeping on Daddy

Meo sleeping on Daddy's back

Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bob

Gosselin Christmas party

Mike and Bethany

Bryce

Chris and Audrey

Bryce checking out the yankee swap gifts

My brother and his family

Cousins

Gosselin sisters

My dad and Meo

Bryce passed out on his mom

Robbie and Timmy ("I don't want to smile, I'm looking at this!")

My sister and Meo

Sam and Meo

Aw, Sam and Meo

Caroline and Meo

Rocray Christmas party:

Mattimeo having fun with his Pepere

Mattimeo having fun with his Pepere

Mattimeo having fun with his Pepere

Mattimeo having fun with his Pepere



Robbie and my sister

with my Aunt Diane

Angie and Caden

Caden loved Meo

ghetto Sam
sisters

Cousins

Cousins with their other halves

Meo saying bye to his Memere
Christmas morning at the Robinsons:

Holding Buddy; the slinky cat


Our new stockings

Robbie's sister, Jess, and Meo

Opening his stocking

Loving his stocking presents

Pi and Theta getting their stockings

Pi hyped up on catnip

Pi is the king of all the new cat toys

Jess

Nursing Meo

Jess got the big box this year :)

Opening presents

Opening presents

Opening presents

Opening presents

Opening presents

Eating the present

Opening presents

Our gift to Jess

Playing with Daddy's hat

Jess's new hat

Robbie got an XBox 360!

Gifts from Jess

So many presents!

Checking out the moose ornament

New bling

One of our gifts to Robbie's dad

Happy baby

Robinsons

Robinsons

Robinsons

with his grandparents
Christmas afternoon with the Rocrays:

Bryce napping with my dad

Meo snuck in a nap on the way over

Meo and his Aunt Nicole

Opening presents

Opening presents

Opening presents

Somebody is waking up!

Bryce opening his presents

Memere was very excited about her new pillows!

Sam's gift from my brother's family

Sam opening our gift to her

Our gift to my brother's family

Bryce with his new toy

My dad with his grandsons

My dad with his grandsons

Grandparents

Rocray family

Rocray family

Robinsons

with my parents

with my parents

with his grandparents

with his grandparents

with his grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment