Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Four Months Old!

Sleeping on his way home from the pediatrician's office
Mattimeo turned four months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies by; before you know it he will be eating solid foods and crawling around! His appointment went really well. We were able to check off all the boxes on the developmental checklist and the doctor called him a developmental super star! He also had more vaccinations which I was really nervous about. This time I held him while the nurse stuck him and he didn't scream nearly as loud. He calmed down more quickly too, and I nursed him right away before putting him in his car seat. He fell asleep right when we got in the car, which was awesome and slept the whole way home. When we got home he woke up after a bit and wanted to nurse and go back to sleep. After about an hour of napping, he was up and smiling. He has been playing in his play gym, listening to mommy sing songs and play the penny whistle, sitting up to read books, and laughing hysterically at mommy's silliness. So it seems like he is feeling great so far; he's doing so much better than he did after his two month shots. I am so relieved!


4 Month Stats:
Height: 25.5 inches (70th percentile)
Weight: 16 pounds 8 ounces (70th percentile)
Head: 90th percentile! (when he was born his head was in the 30th percentile; his brain must be growing!)

1 comment: