| First hair cut since my second trimester |
Yesterday I was able to have some much needed girly time. After going to Itsy Bitsy Yoga with Meo, Robbie strapped him into the ERGObaby and took him for a nice long walk while I went to get my hair cut down the street. I have been going to Ferricchia Hair Salon for a couple years now, and I love it there. Since this was a spontaneous visit, I didn't have an appointment with my usual stylist, but I loved the girl I saw this time just as much. She was so great! I certainly got my craving for some girly time satisfied. After having my hair washed, trimmed and dried, we had fun giving me a little make-over. She was previously a make up artist and I had been admiring her personal makeup job. She then offered to put some on me and I eagerly agreed. I normally don't wear make-up, so I don't know how to do it. She was great at answering all my questions and telling me what she was doing. I had never had make-up put on professionally, and it was nice to see how much better it looks when its done by an artist. Such a great visit! I love how my hair came out this time! It feels a lot better, it will be easy to fix, and I can still keep it out of my face so Mr. Meo can't grab onto all the time.
It's so important for new moms to find some "me time", and I am so thankful I had this opportunity.
Beautifull!!!
ReplyDelete