It's weird not having him snuggled up beside me; I miss him! But I am also glad that he has been able to sleep all by himself so far tonight. It is good he has the ability to fall back asleep on his own without nursing or motion; I wasn't sure if he could do it! Good job Meo! I wonder if he is going to sleep the whole night through without needing to nurse...
Update: I woke up at 8:00 this morning in shock! Meo was still sleeping by himself and he didn't cry a single time all night! Holy cow! Shortly after I woke up I heard the gentle jingling of a rattle and went to check on him. There he was just as happy as can be playing with his bunny rattle. I thought at least he would wake up hungry of a little more surprised that he wasn't moving at all in his swing! Such a good boy! I was so excited to pick him and nurse him! Oh my goodness how I missed him so! He slept much better than I did that's for sure! Amazing!
I am not sure I am quite ready to stop cosleeping to be honest, this may just be a "try once in a while" sort of thing...
![]() |
| Mattimeo happy as can be next to Daddy after sleeping his first night all by himself, over 12 hours straight! |

wow!! he is feeling very secure with mama and dada and very happy! awe!!
ReplyDelete