1. Buddy loving. This cat will tolerate Meo for such a long time. In fact, I think he kind of enjoys the rough love! Here is Meo and Buddy this morning...they had been snuggling for about 10 minutes before I decided to get the camera out.
2. Book Gathering. So Meo's newest [amazing] thing to do is this: when he is ready to read a book, he goes and fetches one off his bookcase. He then brings it over to me, hands it to me, and climbs up into my lap. We then read the book together, and when I'm done reading I set the book on the ground. He then gets off my lap, picks up the book, and tries to put it away. After he puts away his old book, if he still wants to read, he picks out another book and repeats the cycle. Today, we read books for an our and a half before I told him it was time for us to get some fresh air and go for a walk. This boy has an insatiable appetite for books, and I love it! And no, I did not train him to put his books away. I just tell him what I am doing when I put his books away myself and apparently he caught on!
3. Sliding headfirst. When we took a walk today, we took a break mid-walk for some playground fun. As usual, Meo was all about climbing. At first, I would climb up steps with him, and we would go down the slide together, which he loved. Then one time, I decided to see what he would do on his own. I of course stayed very close to him and was in grabbing reach at all times. To my astonishment, he decided to slide down the slide head first! And he loved it! He was giggling like crazy by the time he reached the bottom. I took a video of him the second time, and he went down three more times after that! He is some kind of brave!
![]() |
| Going for a walk; peeking |
![]() |
| Climbing the slide |
![]() |
| Thinking about sliding down |
4. Table talk. Meo was very chatty at dinner, so I decided to record him so you can see just how goofy his chatter is sometimes. He is so much fun, I love him to bits.







I must of watched these videos upteen times!! so cuuttee! such a happy boy! Dare devil ill say ha! your so fortunate you can video all these great memorys, and share them with meeeeemaaaa!
ReplyDelete