Monday, September 3, 2012

Willard beach day with Mema

Last Thursday it was 90 degrees out, so my mom and I decided to take advantage of another beach day and spend the day at Willard beach. We set up my little shade tent, and had a wonderfully relaxing time at the beach with Meo.

Relaxing

Meo stole Mema's chair

Playing with a muscle shell

Pointing at the birds

Surfing

The water was freezing cold this time, so I only managed to dunk in once, but it was nice just walking around in it to cool off from the brutal sun. This time we brought some trucks for Mattimeo to play with.

Playing trucks with Mema

Vroom, vroom!

Playing with his dump truck

Pausing to watch the birds

He had a blast just pushing his truck up and down the shore. In fact, I think he spent hours doing this.





Baby foot prints

My mom even walked up and down the beach with him for a little while so I could sit in the shade, relax, and read my novel which was awesome. I don't usually get to sit down and read at the beach anymore, and I was delighted to have the opportunity. Thanks mom!

Walking on the shore with Mema



Even thought the water was really cold, my mom and I agree that it was probably the best time we have had at the beach yet this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment