Yesterday my little Meosaur turned fifteen months old, so I thought I would post the remaining pictures and videos I took of his fourteenth month. I've got to say, month fourteen was a lot of fun; I wonder what month fifteen will bring.
Playing in his room
![]() |
| First time he ever got into his rocking chair by himself |
![]() |
| Playing LEGOs with Daddy |
![]() |
| Mommy's LEGO creation |
![]() |
| Daredevil |
![]() |
| One handed! My heart. |
Hugging his stuffed animals
This month he really learned how to hug for the first time and has been super sweet hugging us and his soft toys.
Lorax day at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire
![]() |
| Making a truffala tree |
![]() |
| Meo doesn't want to hold the truffala tree |
![]() |
| Listening to a reading of "The Lorax" |
![]() |
| Meo did NOT want to be left alone with the Lorax |
![]() |
| meeting the Lorax |
![]() |
| Meo thought the Lorax mustache was so funny |
![]() |
| Truffala tree |
Walk in the woods with Grandma (Ossipee Pine Park)
The ground here was really uneven, and Meo loved the challenge of going up and down slopes and maneuvering around and over roots. He was laughing a lot and having so much fun kicking the leaves and sliding down hills on his belly.
![]() |
| Grandma putting Meo's mitten on |
![]() |
| Expert bridge crosser |
![]() |
| Meo thought my hood was funny |
![]() |
| Falling hehe |
Election Day
I don't want to get into politics a lot, but the Robinson family is VERY HAPPY that Obama will be president for another 4 years. We are also very proud of being Mainers as Maine now allows for gay marriage!
![]() |
| Meo got a "future voter" sticker |
![]() |
| Woohoo! |
My other babies
![]() |
| Pi and Buddy |
![]() |
| Snuggling Theta |
![]() |
| Pi sleeping on Meo's pajamas |
![]() |
| Theta getting some love from Grandma |
In the kitchen
![]() |
| I toasted pumpkin seeds and roasted some pumpkins for puree |
![]() |
| My first ever pumpkin pies made from scratch |
![]() |
| Robbie was moaning the pie was so good |
![]() |
| Meo has been teething, so he has been eating a lot of frozen foods like blueberries and peas |
![]() |
| Kitchen helper |
















































No comments:
Post a Comment