Friday, June 21, 2013

Cravings

When I was pregnant with Meo, I hardly had any cravings at all. I was really into watermelon, cheese, and ice cream. And there was one time where I absolutely had to have salty Chinese food right that second (and we did). But this time it is completely different. I have had cravings left and right, but most of them have not been very healthy cravings unfortunately. In general, I have not really been into dairy at all, but occasionally will really want an ice cream sundae (of which I usually only eat half before I'm sick of it). Robbie has made me some magical ice cream sundaes (with homemade whipped cream!):



Other cravings, which I am embarrassed to admit include:

A cherry milkshake and fries



Meo really loving his first milk shake


Tim Horton's Mac and Cheese


A cheese soy dog



Dunkin Donut's egg and cheese croissant, hash browns, and a jelly-filled doughnut




And salty Chinese food


I do promise these unhealthy cravings have been the exception and NOT the rule. Most of the time, all I feel like eating is fruit. I want a never ending supply of grapes, blueberries, strawberries, and watermelon...thank you very much. I've been eating a lot of plums, pears and apricots too for that matter. Mmmm, fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment