Robbie and I went to have our second ultra sound yesterday (18 weeks and 2 days pregnant). Despite being sleepy and hungry (we forgot to pack snacks), Meo was very good for the two hours we were there. He read a lot of books with Daddy, looked at the baby and said "Aw, baby!", and ran up and down the halls with me when I had to walk to get the baby to change positions. He did get a little worried when they tipped my chair way back so my feet was in the air and was crying "Mama, Mama, Mama!" It took a bit to convince him that I was still okay.
![]() |
| Waiting room |
Everything with the baby looks perfect. The heart looks healthy, the brain is developing beautifully, there are 10 fingers and 10 toes, and everything is the right proportion. The baby was hanging out upside down in the breech position, so it was tricky to get some of the measurements but eventually the baby cooperated.
Probably the most exciting part (although knowing we had a healthy baby was a huge relief) was finding out what the sex of the baby is. Can you tell?
We're having another boy! Meo is going to have a little brother, and I am going to be swimming in a sea of testosterone for the rest of my days. I guess it's my lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful men (yes, our cats are both male too). We are both very happy to have another little boy. Now we just have to think of a name!















I am surrounded by boy cats too!
ReplyDelete~Renovia