Sunday, May 17, 2015

17 Month Old Link and 3 Year Old Meo Photos

Here is March thru April captured in photographs (Link 17 months, Meo 3.5 years).


Robbie's 30th birthday party: board games and video games with friends.




Link's first walk in the woods (without me carrying him).



East End Playground.









Spider examination.



Why does he want to eat the paint?!




Puddle stompin' and peeper observation forest walk.









Finn, Osa and Sarah visiting.



Norwex party outtakes.




Maine Yoga Kids class.




Play date at Nevie and Lachlan's house (with chicks!).






Bouce Zone.




Gorham toddler recreation time.




Baxter Memorial Library Insect day!


Trying out different types of lids.





Moby versus the Dalek.



Lake Arrowhead play ground.






Visiting Grandma and Grandpa.





Link wasn't feeling well and I had a dentist appointment so Grandma held him for me while Meo waited patiently in the back seat.


Link's cold turned to weezing.


And the weezing became a struggle. We spent almost all night in the ER.










Sometimes he can be pretty naughty.


And yoga is a lot more interesting with him around.



The boys love seeing our neighbors and visiting their dogs.




This was the last time I saw my Pepere. I brought him a picture that Meo drew for him. It was his last good day and I am so grateful I got to spend that time with him. The next day he was no longer able to talk, and the day after that he passed. We will miss him and always have him in our hearts.


I went to my first Iyenger Yoga Convergence at the Portland Yoga Studio. I attended a workshop by Jarvis Chen and Patricia Walden. It was amazing! Next year I hope to attend the whole convergence...when it won't be so hard for the boys to have me away for that long.










That time Meo fell asleep half naked while I was busy taking care of Link. Sorry Meo!





That time Meo and I were dancing and I got a giant fat lip from him smashing into my face.


Ferry Beach in Scarborough.






















Watching Cars.










Testing out their new sun/bug repelling suits.




















Playground fun with Braden and Carter










Visiting Memere on Mother's Day.








Ossipee Pine Park on Mother's Day.











Visiting Grandma on Mother's Day.


Ice cream sundaes on Mother's Day.
























I decided to minimize my wardrobe and donate/sell all the clothes that don't fit me or don't get worn anymore. I now just have a handful of outfits and I feel so much better and am not frustrated when I need to look for something to wear.






We built the boys a sandbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment