Sunday, September 18, 2016
Storyland and Link is potty trained
We got to go to Storyland with our season passes again today. We were worried it would rain all day but it ended up being beautiful weather!
We rode the train more than usual today because Link really loves it. They were both such good boys today and we had so a pleasant time!
Also, today was kind of a big deal because our little Link (age 2.5) went the whole day wearing undies. That's an hour and a half car ride each way, several hours and 3 public restroom stops at Storyland, and a nap on the way back without any accidents. I think he's officially potty trained! Go Link! This was the most gradual and easiest self-initiated potty training ever.
We tried dip'n'dots today too. I thought they would be magical...I had been wanting to try them since high school. They really aren't that fantastic.
Today was a really fun day with the boys. We all felt really present with each other, had a lot of laughs, and just enjoyed ourselves. I love these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment