We all enjoyed taking the ice cream train through the Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum so much that we couldn't resist celebrating fall with their pumpkin train. Link has literally talked about "the big black train" ever since we went this summer and we were very excited to bring him back. This time we brought Mema along with us. Poor Mema had to hobble around on her broken foot but I know the boys will treasure this memory of the time they spent with her.
Everyone was welcome to take a small pumpkin to decorate and help themselves to maple cookies and hot apple cider at the museum in addition to the train ride. The boys had fun decorating their pumpkins. Meo used a lot of stickers, and I was so proud of Link who made his face all by himself. It's so cute!
Mema made a lady pumpkin.
Mema does NOT like hot apple cider though.
I, however, LOVE hot apple cider. It is one of my favorite things about fall.
All aboard!
Mid train ride we got out to look around. Mema had to stay back with her injury.
Mema snuck this "behind the scenes" photo from the train of me while I took pictures of Meo and Robbie on the train tracks.
After a relaxing ride on the train, we played with wooden trains and explored the museum a bit before going out for lunch. It was a great afternoon! I love fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment