![]() |
| Theta and my 15 week baby belly |
Monday, February 7, 2011
15 Weeks, 6 Days Belly
Last night Robbie and I took my 15 weeks baby bump pictures. We always do some with clothes (the ones you see every few weeks) and ones without (the ones you don't see, but I must admit you can see the changes much better that way!). Theta always is curious around picture taking time and tends to get in the photos somehow. I thought I would share this 15 week picture since you can't see anything inappropriate, but you do get a good look at how round my belly is. It's so firm to the touch now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish my mom did these when she had me -- it's so cool to see and your kiddo will like them, too!
ReplyDeleteSeems like your carrying low? A boy perhaps. Either way it's a beautiful bump! Also a beautiful poofy kitty! :)
ReplyDeleteNAKED WITH CAT
ReplyDelete