My hands are killing me! I started writing thank you cards last night and after a couple hours I couldn't hold onto my pen anymore. My fingers got all swollen, and they still are achy this morning. The only thing that seems to help is putting them in cool water. I am not looking forward to finishing those cards today, but I really need to get them done! Hopefully after a long walk with some dogs and a shower the stiffness will gone. I also hear calcium intake, drinking lots of fluids and laying on your left side help with swelling..does anyone else know of any tricks?
P.S. I know that extreme swelling is a sign of preeclampsia, but don't worry, my hands don't really look swollen. They are just a bit stiffer and got really achy from holding them in such a cramped position for so long period of time on a hot summer night.
No comments:
Post a Comment