Thursday, September 13, 2012

Walking on the beach

Yesterday Robbie, Meo and I had a photo shoot with the wonderful Kristina O'Brien Photography. I am going to wait to write about that experience however, until we receive our photos. After the photo session, Robbie had to go back to work, so Meo and I had several hours to find something to do together. So I took him to Crescent beach after he napped in the car for a couple hours.

This was the first day he went to the beach and was able to walk and he was really excited about it I think.




It was a fabulous afternoon, just the two of us. He experimented with walking in sand and did an amazing job.





While we were at the beach, I just let him do whatever he wanted. Sometimes I just sat in the sand and he walked around collecting rocks, shells, and gull feathers to bring back to me. I also sang silly songs to him and tickled him a bunch.







Other times I walked along beside him and occasionally snapped photos. Usually, we were in pursuit of a gull.


He also discovered his shadow, which was really cute.



Lots of people stopped to tell us how cute he was, which we happily welcomed. Meo is, after all, pretty darn cute. I'm glad we got to have another fun afternoon on the beach together before it starts getting cold.




1 comment:

  1. Must of had a blast!!!! All that room to play and exsspore, Great day!!!

    ReplyDelete