Monday, June 3, 2013

Meagen's Baby Shower

My brother and his lovely partner, Meagen, are soon to have a baby girl (now 35 weeks pregnant). My mothers teamed up to throw her a baby shower at my Grammy's house and did a wonderful job. It was an incredibly hot afternoon, so it was nice that the party was down in the basement, but I had trouble taking clear photos. I tried though! Meagen and Brian are decorating the baby's room with purple and green and butterflies. So the party was decorated accordingly. There was also lots of yummy food, including the spinach and artichoke dip and punch I made.






During the shower, Robbie was on Meo duty while I was busy trying to take photos. This was a challenge because Meo hardly had a nap that day and was overwhelmed by all the people. They managed though!




"I want to go see Mama!"

The shower began with eating, giving Brian a pregnant belly and lots of fun games.






Baby hot potato


Aunt Anne and Aunt Dianne were the final finishers of baby hot potato

Race

Brian was quite competitive during the race, poor Meagen almost got taken out

Diaper changing race

Baby food guessing contest

Meagen did not care for the baby food!

Next, they opened all of their fabulous presents, while Sam diligently recorded who gave what.




Our gift to Meagen and Brian









In a sea of presents

Bows from the gifts

Sam recording the gifts

Bryce even got to home some special big brother gifts.





 It was fun to be able to spend time with our lovely family and friends!




Bryce was feeling shy too :)




Cake on the nose


Hopping on Auntie

Playing airplane with Pepere



Running in for a hug



with Pepere

Grammy and Meagen




Finally, here are some photos of Meagen and family.


Meagen's family

Meagen's dad

Meagen and I (35 and 15 weeks pregnant)

Sam and Meagen

With the future aunties



with my parents


Mema

St.Onge Family

St.Onge Family

St.Onge Family

No comments:

Post a Comment